[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Need a Security Consult

Todd,
	Which version of the NCSA httpd were you using?  Did he break in
through the server itself or a CGI script?  To the best of our knowledge
the current server (1.5.2) and the previous release (1.4) have no holes.
We can't of course vouch for CGI scripts.  We have done some cleanup
on some of the scripts packaged with the server.  It would be a good idea
for anyone who installed 1.4 scripts to pick up new copies.

	-Beth

--
		Elizabeth(Beth) Frank
		NCSA Server Development Team